The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 27,000 pts|
Level 1972 is the second level in Vanilla Villa and the 823rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The magic mixers keep creating blockers over the jellies.
- Mystery candies spawn on the far ends.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Destroy all the magic mixers at all cost.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level looks similar to Level 261.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
- 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.