The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 48,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1,973 is the third level in Vanilla Villa and the 824th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb can be quite hard to clear due to the small board with six colours.
- The player is given only 12 moves to perform this task.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Remove the cake bomb as soon as possible to remove most of the jellies.
- Create as many combinations as possible to remove all the jellies.
- Try to clear the jellies before clearing the cake bomb.
- This is one of the smallest boards in the whole game, at 36 tiles.
- The structure of the board looks like level 947.
- Interestingly, the arrangement of the square relative to the background is towards the right.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.