|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 28 : 1|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1982 is the twelfth level in Vanilla Villa and the 432nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 28 icing layers and 1 popcorn square in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Be careful! There is a 2-move candy bomb already on the board, and more of its kind can spawn from the candy cannons.
- The player only has 13 moves. It is hard if they do not remove popcorn and candy bombs quickly.
- All icing layers must be cleared, which can be challenging with the second point.
- The orders are worth 12,800 points. Hence, an additional 12,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not remove the lower icing before you set off the popcorn, as it is almost impossible to defuse the 2-move bombs before they explode.
- Try to drop a wrapped candy above the popcorn and explode it for two "hits".
- If possible, match the 2-move candy bombs with regular candies to remove them.
- The very first bomb can be matched for a colour bomb.
- Remove the icing at top and create special candies, especially wrapped candies to hit the popcorn.
- Trigger cascades to collect all the icing.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (28 blockers × 100 points per blocker) + (1 popcorn square × 10,000 points per popcorn square) = 12,800 points
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.