The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 20 is the tenth and last level in Candy Factory and the 6th moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You should not be encountering any problems in completing this level since 15 moves is enough and the target score isn't that high.
- With only 4 colours, it is easy to make special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move.
- There is very little difficulty in this level. You do not need any special skills. Just do not waste your moves. A very easy way to earn three stars is to make a lot of special candies.
- You should make more special candies to score more.
- Using colour bombs is recommended as they will boost your score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades and extra time candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,680 points per second for two stars, and at least 3,000 points per move for three stars.
- The board is open. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible.
- This level used to have the exact same board as level 18.
- This is also the first level to take its Dreamworld counterpart's level type following the removal of Timed levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.