|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
Level 20 was the tenth and last level in Funky Factory and the 6th moves levels in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks block the flow of more candies onto the board, which will cause you to lose if none of them are broken.
- It is easy to make Odus fall and fail this level by collecting too many of a single colour, especially after the first moon struck. This is despite having a stable moon scale.
- It is worse with 5 colours and a big board.
- The target score is quite high.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- The first thing you have to do is create a vertical striped candy or remove the liquorice locks some other way.
- Once the flow of candy onto the board has been allowed, just make as many combinations as possible, making sure the moon scale is always balanced.
Earning More Stars
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,340 points per move for two stars and at least 2,500 points per move for three stars.
- The liquorice locks can reduce the number of possible switches even though they are not hard to clear with five colours.
- The board is open. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible. However, these can cause Odus to fall over.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for 1 move and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after each moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- ↑ 60,000 points / 30 moves = 2,000 points per move
- ↑ 70,000 points / 30 moves = 2,333.33 points per move
- ↑ 75,000 points / 30 moves = 2,500 points per move