|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
Level 200 is the fifteenth and last level in Caramel Cove and the 51st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
For being the 200th level, Sweet Surprise was created as a celebration for such a milestone. It is also the first level to be an episode finale on a multiple of 100.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- It can be hard to deal with the four-layered frosting and the chocolate spawners, as the only way to destroy the frosting on the left-hand side of the board is by using horizontal striped candies or its combinations. Additionally, the player only has 35 moves to deal with the four-layered frosting squares.
- The top frosting is the most dangerous, as it cannot be reached by simply matching a horizontal striped candy. Hence, you should not allow the initial striped candies to fall below this line.
- If this happens, you must use striped+wrapped near the top or a colour bomb+striped when appropriate.
- The empty sachets on the right-hand side of the board might make less room for the candies if not treated quickly. If you do not remove them, you could run out of possible switches.
- There are only four colours, though, significantly easing the creation of striped candies.
- Also the player is given 11 striped candies at the start wrapped in marmalade, blowing up at best three layers of frosting if they are not activated at the wrong time.
- A striped candy is given in each row.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Get rid of the top one-layered frosting first to make room for the candies to fall through.
- Make horizontal striped candies and activate them. Free the marmalade-covered striped candies first, but do not forget that they only destroy one layer. Emphasize the top rows since they are the trickiest.
- Striped candies work best in this level. Do not make other special candies (colour bombs or wrapped candies) unless you can combine them with striped candies. They alone may wreck your plans.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second milestone level in Reality.
- Many people had once thought this was that last level in Candy Crush Saga.
- Before it came out, people thought this level would be very hard. Instead, it ended up being quite easy.
- This is the first milestone to contain four colours on the board.
- This is the first level to be an episode finale on a multiple of 100.
- This level looks like level 739, with horizontal striped candies and the ingredient board separated.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Celebrating the Milestone[edit | edit source]
King saw this level as a milestone level, as did most of the players at the time when the level was released. This milestone level was celebrated through the episode Sweet Surprise, which contains levels 201 - 215. The episode's backdrop is a huge cake with the number 200 hanging above it. At the end of the episode after the player completes level 215, all the characters from the episodes up to this episode (except Mr. Yeti) appear at a giant party during the cutscene. Even the malicious Bubblegum Troll shows up at the party.