The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 to 5 |
Level 2033 is the third level in Cavity Cave and the 449th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 35 yellow candies in 14 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Your odds at this level depend on how fast you can open the lucky candies. If you get unlucky and cannot open them fast enough, it will be very difficult for you to win.
- There are mystery candies here to help you or hinder you. Your success in this level also depends on what comes out of the candies.
- Half of the board is blocked off by locked chocolate. It could be hard to remove these as they block flow on the left side of the board.
- There are only 14 moves to open the lucky candies and clear the contents. Even with four colours, this can be incredibly hard to manage.
- If the player wants to open the board space, they should create and activate special candies to clear the chocolate.
- Focus on opening the lucky candies to collect all the yellow candies.
- Due to being removed from level 1985, this is the first level where lucky candies spawn naturally.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.