The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 62|
|Target score||: 118,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2038 is the eighth level in Cavity Cave and the 842nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 62 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The whole top portion of the board is full of licorice swirls. There are 40 spaces up there, and all of them have licorice swirls on them with double jellies. These can be extremely hard to remove if you can't clear the cake bomb.
- The bottom of the board has a few blockers that are hard to remove, including licorice swirls that spawn from the cannons and a cake bomb.
- If you can manage to clear the licorices on the top, you still have to clear the double jellies underneath them which can be extremely challenging.
- You have to clear all of these jellies in only 22 moves. This is a challenging feat even with just four colors.
- First and foremost, destroy the cake bomb as quickly as possible. This will simultaneously remove all of the licorice swirls in the upper region, making it far easier to clear the jellies.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.