The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 18,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2039 is the ninth level in Cavity Cave and the 843rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 7 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 7 moves to crush all jellies.
- Furthermore, all jellies are isolated from the main board and liquorice swirls prevent the striped candy effect from the right side.
- Jelly fish can help to deal with these jellies. However, they are covered in marmalade. Liquorice swirls also guard these fish in the beginning.
- You are severely impeded by the number of moves.
- Colour bombs and striped candies will help you progress. A Colour Bomb + Striped Candy combination is particularly precious.
- If the player reveals jelly fish, it is not recommended to use more than three fish at once because other fish will eat regular candy instead of jelly.
- However, if you manage to get a striped candy beside one of the fish, mix them. If two of the striped fish become vertical striped candies, it is an instant win.
- This is the first level to have exactly 7 moves.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.