The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 204 is the fourth level in Sweet Surprise and the 34th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The five locked nine-move candy bombs at the bottom can be a problem if the special candies do not set them off quickly. The player is given only 12 moves to dispose them.
- The board shape also gives fewer opportunities to create special candies, though there are only five colours.
- However, three striped candies in marmalade are provided for you to clear them.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,500 points per move.
- Remove the marmalade and then use any one of the special candies to defuse the bombs.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,180 points per move for two stars and at least 2,680 points per move for three stars.
- There may not be sufficient move as there are only 30 moves.
- The board layout coupled with five colours make it harder to create special candies.
- The candy bombs will usually be cleared by the wrapped candy (since wrapped candies explode twice, clearing the liquorice lock and the candy bomb), causing the massive point boost due to the colour bomb + candy bomb combination to be lost. Also, no new candy bombs may spawn on the board.
- Focus on creating colour bombs and unlocking the candy bombs. It is even better if the candy bombs are unlocked first before using the colour bomb on the colour of the candy bomb.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any colour bombs inside marmalade.
- This is the one of the levels without a Dreamworld counterpart based on this level. Its Dreamworld counterpart has a completely original design, and it is exclusive to Dreamworld.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.