|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
Level 206 is the sixth level in Sweet Surprise and the 29th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The player is provided three colour bombs under marmalade, but they are on peninsulas and further isolated by liquorice swirls and four-layered frosting.
- There are a limited number of places on the complex board to make the other two colour bombs required to complete the order, but having only five colours helps.
- It is also helpful that you get a generous 50 moves.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to clear the frosting first.
- You are provided three colour bombs, so try to reach them quickly by breaking the many blockers in the way.
- Look out for any potential colour bombs and try to position some candies to make them. Otherwise use the current colour bombs provided to filter out certain colours.
- Then all you need to do is make two colour bombs, which should not be a hard task, considering only five colours are present on the board, and the possibility of colour-filtering from previous colour bomb(s).
- You could make a colour bomb + striped candy combination, but this is not needed as much as some other levels, and this is very hard to do. It also cripples your score, which may be lethal if you are playing this level as a mystery quest.
- Instead, simply use the colour bombs in other methods, and you will not need to worry about getting three stars.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- 5 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points