The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 88,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2069 is the ninth level in Luscious Lane and the 850th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 12 moves may not be enough to clear all the jellies.
- The candy bombs will not hurt you at all.
- The main board has a lot of space to create special candies.
- The best combinations are fishes with anything and colour bomb + striped candy.
- Try to open the liquorice locks first; start from the bottom ones for triggering possible cascades.
- Then clear the main board and try to save the fish for the last moves when there hopefully is jelly left only in the corners.
- You do NOT have to open the chests, there's no jelly under them.
- After this level was buffed, the candy bombs will no longer explode because their fuse is longer than the number of moves available.
- This is a heart-shaped level, but with 6 spaces, the first half on the lower left corner and the second half on the lower right corner.
- As of this level, jelly fish can appear in all five types of sugar chests.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.