|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2073 is the thirteenth level in Luscious Lane and the 181st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Time is severely limited. However, mystery candies and extra time candies may assist you in passing the level.
- The player is required to earn at least 8,340 points per second.
- There are many bombs to deal with.
- With only four colours special candies are easier to make.
- Mystery candies may or may not help you out.
- The player is required to earn at least 6,680 points per move.
- Use striped candies or match extra time candies to maintain your play, and always trigger cascades with mystery candies to increase your score.
- Make colour bombs and match them with candy bombs, that will increase your score and get rid of some bombs. You can also get colour bombs from the mystery candies if you are lucky enough.
- This is the second level with a time limit not divisible by 5 seconds.
- The difficulty of this level can be compared to that of earning 3 stars on level 1198.
- The structure of the board looks like level 1272 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- This is one of the levels that skilled players may play indefinitely because of the high spawning rate of extra time candies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 100,000 points / 12 seconds = 8,333.333 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 100,000 points / 15 moves = 6,666.667 points per move