The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 210 is the tenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 93rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 single jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the liquorice swirls because they are on the other side of the board.
- You may waste a couple of moves to clear the liquorice swirls. Even with four colors, that also make the level somewhat hard.
- However, striped candies may help you clear the liquorice locks and clear the jellies.
- Four colors make it easier to create special candies.
- There are only 25 moves to clear the liquorice and 36 double jelly squares. However, there are special candies that can help you.
- Mix any two of the colour bombs to clear all the liquorice swirls on the left. The two colour bombs are from either top-left + bottom-left, or top-right + bottom-right. After mixing them, simply clear all the jellies to finish this level.
- It is better to keep the other two colour bombs in marmalade so that, after mixing the first two, the remaining ones can do another board wipe and you will only need to deal with single jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 89,000 points and an additional 114,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Some points will be earned before the colour bomb + colour bomb combination is created either by matching or by the usage of other colour bombs and the combination itself will give some points.
- The liquorice swirls are not a threat because they can be cleared by the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. Also, they protect the jellies from the said combination, allowing more jellies for huge point cascades.
- Once the above point is done, there will be single jellies. However, they don't give a lot of points.
- The past mechanic on the web version caused this level to be graded as extremely hard because it was impossible to clear the liquorice swirls using the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. This was fixed when Delectable Depths was released.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.