| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 210 was the tenth level in Sweet Dreams and the 98th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 25 moves are usually not enough to clear all of the iquorice swirls and jellies.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable for cascades.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||4 / 1 moves|
- Remove the marmalade from the colour bombs present, and combine two of them to get rid of all the liquorice.
- Pay attention to the moon scale and take advantage of moon struck.
- This is one of the few levels in which the final moon struck lasts longer than the number of moves left.
|Element Spawn Notes|