| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 211 was the eleventh level in Sweet Dreams and the 58th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is extremely unstable.
- The teleporters go from top-left to bottom-right and top-right to bottom-left. That is:
- Candies from the first column on the top go to the last column on the bottom;
- Candies from the second column on the top go to the second last column on the bottom; and so on.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- Use special candies, especially vertical striped candies, to bring down the ingredient in the minimum amount of moves possible.
- Take advantage of moon struck.
- Its counterpart in Reality is a moves level with a different board layout. This level had a completely original design; it was not based on any Reality level at the time of its release.
- This was one of the few levels in this episode that did not have any colour bombs inside marmalade.
|Element Spawn Notes|