The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2110 is the fifth level in Treacle Retreat and the 862nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Striped and wrapped candies will help.
- The icing is a challenge if you have only 20 moves.
- You may run out of possible moves after 3 moves if the first move is not made properly.
- Match the red candies first, which will set off a chain reaction that lets you match the right purple striped candy.
- Then, break the icing to open up the board space, and then create and combine as many special candies as you can to remove the remaining icing and jelly.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.