|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 61|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 213 is the thirteenth level in Sweet Surprise and the 94th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 61 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to remove the jellies around the corners.
- After a huge nerf, it has now become much, much easier, but it may still take a few tries due to the chocolate spawners, and tons of frosting above the marmalade.
- In the beginning try not to break the frosting adjacent to the chocolate spawners since once they are removed the spawner will start generating chocolate. Also, try to make as many cascades on the top.
- Try not to prematurely set off the provided colour bomb with a striped candy. That way it can be combined with a striped candy or used to destroy hard-to-reach jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 131,000 points. Hence, an additional 119,000 points for two stars and an additional 169,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The frostings are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The corner jellies are the hardest to clear especially those around the chocolate spawners. However, the chocolate spawners are not a threat.
- This level was nerfed twice. Both previous versions had more moves and one more colour and were much harder, up with the difficulty of level 147 and pre-nerfed level 311.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.