Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 46,000 pts|
Level 2137 is the second level in Dainty Dunes and the 905th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Locked chocolate is needed to clear, although it always is a powerful blocker, in this case, it is located in hard-to-reach areas.
- A cake bomb is needed to clear, but the locked chocolate is guarding it, so unless the player clears the locked chocolate, he/she must make striped candies to clear it.
- This is a very hard task to do in 27 moves.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.