Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 48,000 pts|
Level 2140 is the fifth level in Dainty Dunes and the 908th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Locked chocolate is never easy to clear, and in this case, the player must clear all of it because there are jellies underneath.
- There are also liquorice locks that guard red candies with jellies.
- There is a colour bomb to help out.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The level is shaped like a heart in reference to it being level 2140 (Valentine's Day, 14 February (2/14 in the US date format)).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.