The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 82,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2,145 is the tenth level in Dainty Dunes and the 874th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is designed so that it is impossible to create colour bombs.
- The magic mixers can be dangerous if not dealt with early.
- Beware of candy bombs.
- Some jellies are very hard to reach.
- 4 colours and 50 moves should make the level easier.
- Destroy the magic mixers as soon as possible. Not only will this prevent blockers clogging up the board but the resulting explosions will clear the hard to reach jelly in the center of the board.
- Once the magic mixers are gone, continue to make special candies to destroy the remaining jellies but watch out for candy bombs.
- Despite this level not being a proper quadrant level, it is still impossible to form a color bomb through matches. No horizontal or vertical line of five or more tiles exist in this board. Similar example is level 707.
- This is the only level in the episode that does not have an unreleased version.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.