Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 44,000 pts|
Level 2147 is the twelfth level in Dainty Dunes and the 913th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 52 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Even with four colours the restricted board makes it hard to create special candies.
- The frog can help clear the isolated jellies.
- The locked chocolate need to be cleared because they have double jellies underneath.
- Even if you feed the frog, you need to feed him 3 more times, which is increasingly difficult to do.
- 18 moves makes this an extremely hard task to do.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Clear all the chocolate and frosting first. Free the candy frog from the chocolate as soon as possible. A wrapped + striped combo at the center of the main board will do the job quickly.
- As soon as the bottom part of the main board is cleared up, create some striped + wrapped candy combos, or at the very least horizontally-facing striped candies, to hit the bottom liquorice shell two more times (the frog placed at the bottom-right corner hit the liquorice shell once already).
- It is important to accomplish all this within the low amount of moves given for this level.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 104,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.