Level 2,159 is the ninth level in Pastry Peaks and the 515th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is barely any challenge in this level, although the bottom of the board is restricted.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level used to be the second level that had a level type error, the first being 1970. It was marked as a mixed level though there were no jellies.
- The level type glitch was fixed later.
- The arrangement of three-layered icings forms uppercase letter "I".
- This level has an icon bug that shows the second version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- If there are fewer than 2 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 2 ingredients when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 4.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Mobile version (Before Candies Settle)
Mobile version (After Candies Settle)