The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2161 is the eleventh level in Pastry Peaks and the 197th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of many blockers in the centre and bottom of the board hinders the player's ability to create special candies initially, and slows the player's progress in general.
- The bomb dispensers at the sides of the lower board are completely inactive/illusory: no candy bombs are dispensed in this level. It is unknown whether this is an intentional feature or a bug in the current version. However, this means the player cannot gather points quickly at end-game by matching bombs either directly or in a colour bomb combination.
- 5 colours make the creation of special candies easier.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
- Initially, focus on clearing the blockers in the centre of the board.
- Trigger cascades and create special candies to clear more blockers and increase your score.
- Do not bother specifically targeting blockers beneath the bomb dispensers, since the latter are inactive.
- ↑ 60,000 points / 30 moves = 2,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.