|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 217 is the second level in Crunchy Castle and the 55th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is separated into two parts. Therefore, special candies are required to bring down the ingredients on the left side.
- The liquorice swirls will make bringing down the ingredients difficult at times.
- The positions of one-layered frosting show that the player only needs one horizontal striped candy in each row.
- The top two frosting squares are very hard to reach.
- Make a lot of special candy combinations to bring down the ingredients. Wrapped candy + striped candy and colour bomb + striped candy combinations are both very effective.
|Element Spawn Notes|