| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 218 was the third level in Sleepy Sunrise and the 100th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the jellies are isolated away from the main board in liquorice locks. Thankfully, you have some striped candy in marmalade to help you.
- Liquorice swirls can make the level slightly harder.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||2 moves|
- Release the striped candies and use them on the jellies. Then use simple candy crush strategy to get rid of the rest, if the jellies are still there.
- Balance the moon scale carefully, and take advantage of moon struck when it comes.
- This was the 100th jelly level in Dreamworld.
- This was one of the levels that were easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|