| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 219 was the fourth level in Sleepy Sunrise and the 101st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is the most difficult part as it is unstable in this level.
- The upper corners now spawn candies.
- Liquorice swirls make it slightly harder to clear the jellies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||2 moves|
- Simply clear the jellies. For the upper jelly, use vertical striped candies.
- As usual, keep an eye on the moon scale, and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|