The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 223 is the eighth level in Crunchy Castle and the 36th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 35,000 points in 32 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are trapped behind a lot of two-layered frosting and covered in marmalade. They can be hard to remove but will benefit the player in reaching the target score.
- 32 moves should give the player enough moves to reach the target score, not to mention that there are only five colours on the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,100 points per move.
- Get rid of the candy bombs as soon as you can.
- Try to avoid breaking the frosting that blocks the liquorice swirl candy cannons, or it could be a disaster.
- Try to destroy the candy bombs with colour bombs. Then, you will get massive points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,420 points per move for two stars and at least 1,720 points per move for three stars.
- The main difficulty is clearing the two-layer frosting. Once some of that is cleared, it is easier to create special candies and cascades.
- The dispensed liquorice swirls can be a problem because they reduce available board space but are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The positions of the candy bombs may, in most cases, require the use of the colour bomb + candy bomb combinations to clear them. This, in turn, gives plenty of points.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.