| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 223 was the eighth level in Sleepy Sunrise and the 103rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 52 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are five candy bombs to take care of at the beginning of the level, and with liquorice swirls above three of them, you cannot destroy them with vertical striped candies in one hit.
- There is a lot of icing to clear, and a lot of jelly to remove.
- Moon struck removes candy bombs matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|19 moves||3 moves|
- This board is filled with icing which blocks the candy bombs. If the candy bombs go off, you lose a life. So it is important to clear the icing and candy bombs.
- Horizontal matches will clear a longer line of icing. This frees up more of the board, allowing for more matches. More matches will get you closer to that high score.
- Take advantage of the three-move moon struck when it comes.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points. Hence, an additional 96,000 points for two stars and an additional 176,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The main difficulty is clearing the two layer icing. Once some of that are cleared, it is easier to create special candies and huge point cascades.
- The dispensed liquorice swirls can be a problem because they reduce available board space but are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The positions of the candy bombs may, in most cases, require the use of the colour bomb + candy bomb combinations to clear them. This in turn gives plenty of points.
- This can be negated if insufficient icing are cleared before the colour bomb + candy bomb combination is created. However, the double jellies underneath the icing can give huge point cascades to offset this problem.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale and lasts for three moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies and cascades.
- Even after the moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies and cascades.
|Element Spawn Notes|