The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2235 is the tenth level in Fizzy Factory and the 218th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Four colours make it easy to create special candies, making it easier to earn more points.
- More liquorice swirls spawn at high density, making it even harder to make special candies
- 20 moves may not enough for such a high target score.
- However, bombs make it easier to, score points, and spawn a higher rate. A maximum of 15 bombs appeared.
- Mystery candies can help or hinder, but the spawn density is quite low.
- The player is required to earn at least 10,000 points per move.
- Prevent liquorice swirls from spawning.
- Also make bombs come but make sure you don't set them off. Try to make as many colour bombs and use them to candy bombs to increase your score along with the most frequent colour.
- Also get the mystery candies and open them. Don't waste your moves trying to get them on the conveyer belt.
- This level looks similar to 2175.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200,000 points / 20 moves = 10,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.