Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
Level 225 is the tenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 61st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The lines of liquorice swirls can be annoying sometimes.
- 25 moves may not be enough to bring down the ingredients, and a majority of the moves will be wasted on clearing the liquorice swirls.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Try to use normal moves to break the liquorice swirls. Make matches beside them.
- Special candies are not very helpful unless there are not a lot of liquorice swirls on the board, or the player combines a wrapped candy with another wrapped candy, so focus on bringing the ingredients down within the tight limit of 25 moves.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This level starts a trend where every 40th level (until 505) is at least a difficulty of somewhat hard.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.