Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
You can help by uploading it.
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
Level 2251 is the eleventh level in Tasty Tops and the 944th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Unlock the candy frog as soon as you can then place it in the middle of the three liquorice shells after destroying at least one liquorice shell then just use the given colour bomb to feed the frog again to fully clear the isolated pieces, but beware of the candy bombs they can be problematic. After you have filled the frog enough to clear the sides you will have very likely already won this pesky level. Good luck.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second level with a locked candy frog, the first level being level 1421. It's also the first four-coloured level with a locked candy frog.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.