The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 180,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2257 is the second level in Smiley Seas and the 221st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 180,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The biggest challenge in this level will be to clear all of the candy bombs before they explode. While they will help the player achieve the required score, they are locked and spread out across the board, making it difficult to reach all of them in 15 moves.
- Unfortunately, five candy colours are present, making it difficult to create special candies. Combine that with the fact that many liquorice swirls/locks are present, the players will spend many moves clearing out the initial blockers. Thankfully, conveyor belts will move the candies/blockers around, helping the player in clearing out the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 6,000 points per move.
- The first step would be to clear out as many liquorice swirls as possible while chipping away a couple liquorice locks at a time. While this is somewhat useful, the main goal will be to create a colour bomb or some type of special candy combination to clear at least half of the candy bombs before their timers get too late. Afterwards, attempt to create a colour bomb and allow the conveyor belt to help you.
- Combine the colour bomb you create with the candy bomb that is most prevalent on the board. Due to the score multiplier, that should be enough to have you hit at least one star.
- ↑ 180,000 points / 30 moves = 6,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.