The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2258 is the third level in Smiley Seas and the 222nd moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate from the chocolate spawner eats mystery candies at the beginning. On cases where a candy bomb comes out of it, it can be a missed opportunity to score a point.
- No candy bombs spawn. Therefore, you must earn points using the creation of special candies. Even with five colours, it can be a bit tricky.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move.
- Make a colour bomb and hope for a candy bomb inside a mystery candy and use the colour bomb on the same colour as the bomb to boost you close to the target score.
- The board structure looks nearly like level 645.
- This is the first level where mystery candies with a fixed colour of red appear on the starting board without being encased by any blockers.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 50,000 points / 25 moves = 2,000 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.