|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27 : 33|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 2272 is the second level in Crumbly Crossing and the 115th (113rd jelly drop down) mixed mode level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single, 33 double jelly squares, collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients need to go onto the conveyor belt to get to their exits.
- The three-layered icing blocks the ingredient exits.
- Some jellies are double, especially in the middle column. The top jellies in the middle part of the board can be hard to reach.
- 27 moves may not be enough.
- Considering all the factors, five colours and the board space make it hard to make special candies.
- Make sure you clear the three-layered icing before dropping the ingredients onto the conveyor belt. Don't waste too much moves on the icing.
- Then drop the ingredients onto the conveyor belt and wait until it goes to the left side of the board. Make sure they do not go on a row where it goes back to the right side. Just continue dropping the ingredients.
- Make colour bomb combos such as colour bomb and striped candy and colour bomb and wrapped candy. Only do this if the ingredients are on the left side.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
|Element Spawn Notes|