|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 228 is the thirteenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 58th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate spawners generate chocolate which, if allowed, will spread and block the path of the ingredients.
- The chocolate spawners divide the board into three parts and the one with the ingredients is only one column wide, meaning the only reliable way of bringing down the ingredients is by using special candies.
- Liquorice swirls from the candy cannons may fill up spaces making it harder to make matches and use striped candies.
- The level only has four colours, which makes it easy to create special candies.
- Make a lot of special candy combinations to bring down the ingredients as quickly as you can. Be sure to save some horizontal striped candies at the middle in case the chocolates are clogging the path.
- An optimal solution would be mixing colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- This level looks similar to level 208.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|