|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 229 is the fourteenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 99th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The candy cannon contains liquorice swirls, and once the frosting under them are cleared, they will spawn lots of liquorice, possibly overwhelming the bottom of the board.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- To avoid the liquorice flooding, try your best to break the two-layered frosting first, then proceed to the four-layered frosting.
- After the candies enter the lower part of the board, start clearing jellies, especially those on the sides and corners.
- It is unnecessary to break all the frosting as there are no jellies under them. In fact, try not to destroy the frosting under the liquorice swirl dispensers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This level is similar to level 1107.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points