|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 229 is the fourteenth level in Crunchy Castle and the 99th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy cannon contains liquorice swirls, and once the icing under them are cleared, they will spawn lots of liquorice, possibly overwhelming the bottom of the board.
- To avoid the liquorice flooding, try your best to break the two-layered icing first, then proceed to the four-layered icing.
- After the candies enter the lower part of the board, start clearing jellies, especially those on the sides and corners.
- It is unnecessary to break all the icing as there are no jellies under them. In fact, try not to destroy the icing under the liquorice swirl dispensers.
This level is similar to level 1107.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|