The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 231 is the first level in Chocolate Barn and the 100th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If nothing good (or even bad things) comes out from the mystery candies, it might be difficult to clear all the jellies at the top.
- A gentle introduction to mystery candies - they hold good, and they hold evil. Save the good stuff for when you need it, and destroy the evil stuff as quick as you can!
- You should have no problems clearing the jelly here. You might not even need the mystery candies. Make a few special candy combinations and then clean up the remaining jelly spots however you can.
- If you are lucky enough though, a single move may trigger a big chain reaction!
- This is the first jelly level on which it is possible to use jelly fish without activating the booster (though this can only happen if a jelly fish spawns from a mystery candy).
- This is the 100th jelly level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.