The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 34,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 2310 is the tenth level in Sugary Stage and the 910th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls cover almost all the jellies and restricted space, making it hard to make special candies.
- The sugar keys are difficult to collect because you need to hit them with special candies and also to make them spawn because they are above the sugar chests.
- The three-layered icing makes this difficult as well because it prevents matches at the bottom and it is in limited spaces.
- 25 moves are not enough.
- Four colours make it easier to make special candies, but the board space and blockers make it harder to make special candies.
- Remove liquorice swirls as soon as possible and make special candies in the middle of the board to clear the sugar keys.
- Remove all icing and combine special candies to clear all the jellies.
- This was the first level where sugar key cannons appear but sugar chests don't. The bug has been fixed.
- This level has been reverted to the second version.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.