Level 232 is the second level in Chocolate Barn and the 37th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 127 frosting layers and 127 purple candies in 32 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The locked candy bombs are the hardest part of the level, as they are surrounded by frosting, although the player can use 25 moves to remove them.
- A great number of cascades might ruin planned matches.
- Blockers also reduce the playfield if not destroyed quickly.
- The mystery candies provided can be either helpful or harmful.
- You must also collect the frostings quickly because they can be a hinderance, too.
- Use the mystery candies to your advantage in removing the candy bombs. Try to destroy all the bombs within 25 moves or less.
- Afterwards, collect five striped + striped combinations, which should not be hard when there are only five colours on the board.
- The setup looks slightly similar to level 223.
- This is the first candy order level that contains mystery candies.
- Due to redesigning, this is unofficially the first level to contain five-layered frostings.