Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 234 is the fourth level in Chocolate Barn and the 62nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can be very confusing, but it is not too hard.
- Though this level looks daunting, this level is the exact opposite.
- See the picture at the bottom for directions on where the ingredients travel.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Simply make vertical striped candies and target the same platform as the exit.
- The ideal special candy combinations are:
- With only 33 spaces, this was once the level with the least spaces on the board in the whole game (web only - that is because the mobile version of levels 1 and 2 in the Dreamworld are different and have only 20 spaces). The record was broken once Level 1349 came out: it has only 25 spaces!
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board. Another one is Level 696.
- This is the first ingredients level in which the player can use the coconut wheel without activating the booster.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points