Level 238 is the eighth level in Chocolate Barn and the 61st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 32 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Ingredients can spawn and leave in any column. However, the odd columns are slightly harder to deal with.
- Having 5 colours makes it easier to get special candies.
- The first you need to do is to clear the icing so that the lower area will not have blank space to ruin your moves.
- If the ingredients are in 3, 5, or 7 column, try to get vertical striped candies from above.
- If the ingredients are in 1 or 9 column, move them away at all cost.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 90,000 points for two stars and an additional 120,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 2,000 points per move for two stars and an additional 2,680 points per move for three stars.
- With such an odd board layout, a good number of moves are required to drop the ingredients. Hence, it reduces the number of moves for sugar crush.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 10 moves
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- ↑ 90,000 points / 45 moves = 2,000 points per move
- ↑ 120,000 points / 45 moves = 2,666.67 points per move