| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 238 was the eighth level in Funny Farm and the 66th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The exit paths immediately under the ingredient dispensers are blocked with five-layered icing, so you either have to break through the icings or move the ingredients to the column without the icings.
- There is chocolate to deal with, and it may dominate the bottom part of the board if not controlled.
- Moon struck should make it easier to clear the blockers.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- Try to swap the ingredient above a chocolate square. Then used a vertically striped candy to sweep it down and finish the level quickly. It is going to take too long to break the five-layered icing.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes|