|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 239 is the ninth level in Chocolate Barn and the 103rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The top jellies are situated where the liquorice swirls are dispensed, making them pretty hard to clear.
- Only 12 moves are given in this task. Even though there are mystery candies, they may backfire your plans.
- Blast a vertical striped candy only when there are no liquorice swirls above them. Aside from that, look for chances of making special candies and combinations to reach the upper jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful as the jellies are relatively isolated.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 48,000 points for two stars and an additional 128,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies are relatively isolated. Furthermore, liquorice swirls will spawn on the squares where the jellies are once a match is made without clearing a liquorice swirl. This largely eliminates the possibility of huge point cascades.
- Striped candies and their respective combinations are blocked by liquorice swirls. Hence, it is very hard to clear the jellies quickly.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. Given the high three star target scores and the above two points, it is essential that special candies especially colour bombs appear from most of the mystery candies or that huge point cascades occur due to simultaneous activation of mystery candies.
- It is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible or earn at least 100,000 points before sugar crush. The latter method is done through mystery candies.
- The board shape is the same as and typical of level 1870, with 61 spaces and liquorice swirls. However, there are no ingredients in this level.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|