Level 24 is the fourth level in Lemonade Lake and the 6th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only four candy colours and the board is small, making it very easy to pass this level.
- The layout of the board makes it slightly difficult to create special candies, especially with the holes in the middle of the board.
- The icing has to be cleared to get the ingredients down.
|| Somewhat Easy
|| Somewhat Hard
- Creating wrapped candies are recommended.
- All kinds of combinations are also helpful in this level.
- Save as many moves as possible as the sugar crush should give you a lot of points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,500 points per move for two stars and an additional 2,750 points per move for three stars.
- The layout of the board makes it quite hard to create colour bombs.
- With respect to the three star target score, 20 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- After the redesign of Level 12, this is the first level you need to bring down both hazelnuts and cherries.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.
- ↑ 30,000 points / 20 moves = 1,500 points per move
- ↑ 55,000 points / 20 moves = 2,750 points per move