The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
Level 2406 is the first level in Bouncy Bayou and the 937th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- This episode introduces a new element; the bobber. It may take some getting used to.
- The bobber spawns jelly fish when it is hit by special candies, helping to clear the four isolated jellies.
- Striped candy dispensers spawn striped candies, which is helpful in this level because it is difficult to make striped candies due to the board size.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points, which is more than the two-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Hit the bobber with special candies to crush jellies. It is important to crush the double ones.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level to feature the bobber.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 74,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.