Level 2409 is the fourth level in Bouncy Bayou and the 537th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 10 cherries in 16 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only objective is to collect 5 keys to unlock the chests and bring the ingredients down.
- The keys are isolated and are very hard to reach.
- The bobber spawns jelly fish which may target the keys but it is difficult to hit.
- The ingredients are worth 100,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Hit a bobber with special candy effect to spawn jelly fish. However, it may be quite hard to make special candies on restricted board and five candy colours.
- This is the first ingredients level to require 10 or more of a single ingredient.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains a bobber.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 4 sugar keys on screen, then the board spawns up to 4 when possible.
- ↑ 10 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 100,000 points