|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 50 : 25|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 to 6 |
Level 2455 is the fifth level in Popsicle Plateau and the 564th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 chocolate squares and 25 yellow candies in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Lucky candies will be there for you, but you need to clear the cake bomb and remove the initial chocolate at first.
- Only 24 chocolate is given at the start, so you need to rely on spreading the chocolate, or the lucky candies, in completing the level.
1. Take The Cake
- Best way to get through to the cake is to make a wrapped + wrapped combo. If this explosion is not enough to finish the cake, you can use a striped + wrapped.
2. Start Collecting Yellows
- Think your moves wisely, you need to try to clear the chocolate on every move.
- If the section below gets locked and there are no moves, try to create something explosive from the upper part
- Wrapped + wrapped is a really big help also in this "stage"
- If you get lucky, you'll have yellow wrapped + yellow striped combos to help you get the BIG Yellow count full.
- This is the first "orders for colours that don't spawn" level which also requires chocolate as part of the order.
|Element Spawn Notes|