|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 246 is the first level in Delicious Drifts and the 106th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can be daunting because all the double jellies are isolated from any candies.
- There are not enough jelly fish to clear all the jellies as there are 18 double jellies but only 9 jelly fish. Hence, there are nine single jellies that need to be cleared manually.
- If you get a wrapped candy + striped candy combination in a certain column (refer to picture for the positions), it will automatically take care of the jelly you need to manually take care of. However, this is excruciatingly difficult unless you are very lucky.
- Use every jelly fish to your advantage.
- It is still advised to create vertical striped candies to hit some of the bottom jellies, as there are nine single jellies that need to be cleared manually.
- There is no need to combine jelly fish with other special candies because those combinations only work if there are candies in the squares.
- Try to use vertical striped candies early and leave a few jelly fish to eat the jellies left over at the end, avoiding jelly fish eating the jellies which you could have cleared by yourself.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to clear the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points for two stars and an additional 49,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since the jellies do not have any candy on them, any huge point cascades is impossible. Moreover, a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination will not give as much points as it would if the jellies have candies on them.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible.
- Well placed wrapped candy + striped candy combinations can clear many jellies in a single move. If nine single jellies can be cleared using that combination, it is largely left to the jelly fish to clear the remaining jellies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.