|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 248 is the third level in Delicious Drifts and the 107th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are isolated from the main part of the board.
- The frosting in this level are fairly thick, so it might be hard to get to the bottom to use the jelly fish and colour bomb.
- If possible, mix a striped candy with a jelly fish. The jelly fish will turn three candies into striped candies, possibly taking out jellies in an entire column.
- In addition, try making matches in the columns whenever possible.
- Otherwise, break the bottom frosting. After making some room, try to mix a colour bomb with a striped candy as it will most likely be effective enough to clear all the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.